Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Tablescape

Ahhh...winter still shows it's snowy dusting...we still might have one more snow left in the season.

As I was driving to my studio that wintry morning the lacy-whiteness just struck me as so peaceful-in its beautiful frozen stillness.


But I am just so happy that spring is starting to peep out...this morning I saw my first Robin- the first sign that spring is really coming- along with the 70 degree day today!
And with the coming of spring -and my love of daisies (they are just a happy flower)...I did my latest table for a dinner party with the beauty of white for the snow and daisies for spring with a bit of green just starting to show.

As I took the photos I noticed the reoccurring theme of circles- hummm....the circle of life...the cycle of seasons...






If we had no winter,
the spring would not be so pleasant...

Anne Bradstreet



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...