Thursday, May 24, 2018

Something borrowed...something blue...


Hello All,
I have been fortunate to be able to create a new life...which lead to change...which lead to questioning...which lead to defining what is important within my own life.

Yes, I have put in the work and that has made everything clearer and now I am able to speak in my own voice...my own soul!

In finding my own soul's voice, I have met and married the most incredible man...my darling Sean. You never know what will come your way when your heart and soul is open and secure within itself...
Art connects with Rugby...US connects with Ireland!

Together, we have created a beautiful life that will enables us to grow together stronger than we would be able to do individually. We are grateful.

We are so very grateful for the family and friends that now surround us...we believe these people are true to their heart and recognize our true-ness within our hearts.

So...what new doors will now open in my own art? 
I am now regenerated and have found my love of dollmaking returning to me...I have been very intrigued with insects..the breaking open from the cocoon and into flight! I am strong in my belief that I am an artist and this is the way I make my living and I will.

I will start with a cicada that will have Asian characteristics...it will be a woman dressed with Tibetan and Mongolian aspects...and of course wings!

Until next week, I look forward to sharing my thoughts and notes with you along my spiritual journey of dollmaking.

The new Mrs. Leslie O'Leary!

Clifden Ireland May 4th 2018








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...