Friday, December 16, 2011

Pillows for Christmas...

ok ok...a little crazy here...Most every year I like to make slip covers for my pillows...and not just at Christmas but Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter...

I found this darling fabric online and had to get it...

So went to my local fabric store for cottons and matched it up with these!
So here and there and late at night.. I sewed and sewed and made a bunch of pillow slip covers...isn't it funny that sewing for a living and I still have to squeeze in projects I want to do!!

Started with the couch and made these...adding ric rac trim and velvet jingle bells to the small pillow in front!

Moved onto the two side chairs and made two of these with red cording trim...

So now into the bedroom and made these for the seating area chairs...

And finally I made pillow cases for the two pillows and a slip cover with fabric I had for the long pillow!!

Link here to find instructions for quick and easy pillows cases!!
Let me know if you make any pillow slip covers or cases! Have Fun!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...