Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just for fun!

I find that in my busy life- busy schedule that I forget how to just do something for fun! YIKES!

Most of you know that if you do something for three weeks it becomes a habit...and most of us give it a shot at working out, getting up earlier...you know a habit for our health. One of the things that I am working on...striving for is to have a moment each day of having a bit of fun. Yes, it is a conscious decision- fun! Doing something without having a reason behind it but pure enjoyment!

So in steps ... 

By now most of your are connected but if not it is a site that you create boards that you pin photos too. It is about all visual and sharing...and it IS a fun way to spend a couple of moments in that dreamy stage...
you may have to sign in to get to my area... 

It is just fun..that's all just fun!

Here are some of the items that I started with...

SMALL THINGS


 

The went to
MODERN JAPANESE CLOTHING
 DOORS

I LOVE WHITE KITCHENS

and it goes on and on!! Now I have 14 boards and yes growing...

but it is a great way to jump in and dream about things that you can do, are doing, or just enjoy!

jar of fairies!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...