Friday, October 1, 2010

Pam's Journal

How honored did I feel when one of my students, Pam, created a beautiful journal especially for her time at John C Campbell with my- Usgai Rakki-Lucky Rabbit- class being included in it...and not only did she make one for herself, she also made one for her friend Mary!

Pam's Rabbit

As I viewed these journals, I felt it added so much to the class and our week's experience of understanding art and the use of fiber.

I would love to share these photos of Pam's journal with you...





To see more photos and how Pam created this journal - check out this link for her blog and website.

Also check out the On-line Journal Class by Mary Ann Moss.


“There is no doubt that
creativity is the most

important human resource of all.
Without creativity,
there would be no progress,

and we would be forever
repeating the same patterns.”

Edward de Bono



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...