Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Flowers

ok...crochet spring flowers!
Yarn Bombing of fence of Denver construction site
 I have always just loved hand-work and crochet. Many years ago, my Mother-in-Law taught me to crochet. The trick was that she is right handed and I am left handed...needless to say we got through and I love it! It is one of those things that you can pick up or put down at any time...even years possibly!!

I have some vintage crochet tablecloths- and yes- maybe am a little rough on them- but I use them and love them. Dinner party spills?- just throw them in the wash and they turn our fabulous!
Start with small flowers...
How to Links below
 
So...now what take the small individual flowers??
10 beautiful ways to crochet flowers link
More How to Links below
Scarves:
man-made link
etsy link
 
Don't have the time or effort to make one? Here is my favorite from Scarf Monkey
Necklaces:
flickr link
flickr link
Headbands and Hairclips:
how to link below
flickr link
 Cuffs and Bracelets:
how to link below
etsy link
HOW TO LINKS:

Happy Crocheting Spring Flowers!
how to link
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...