Wednesday, March 29, 2017

My Story Hat Book

Many of you know my Story Hats, the love of stitches and stories that come together.

...hats give you the possibility to dream.
Philip Treacy

When creating these Story Hats, I think about not only their size, shape, their movement, but also their voice...what do I want this hat to say...to you.

For many years, people have been asking for a book of my Story Hats...and finally it is here! 

I have put together a carefully chosen collection of my Story Hats to include:
  • Butterfly
  • Goldfish
  • Seahorse
  • Lotus
  • Lily
  • Elephant
  • Dragon
  • Happy Dog
  • Rabbit/Hare
  • Snow Tiger
  • Green Tiger
  • and of course, Black Cat.


It is hardcover coffee table book and features stunning 12" x 12" glossy images from my amazing photographers Mark Mortensen and Allan Rodriguez Villalobos.
Each hat has two full pages of exceptional photography showing a full shot and close ups. 

I believe that my pieces are multi layered not only in fabric but also in meaning so, I have also shared with you the special symbolic meaning, wishes or protection each Story Hat holds.


The book has sold out in it's first unadvertised "outing".
I am doing these as a limited run with signed copies going to those who order in this next pre-order round. The cost is $69 + shipping (anywhere in the world).

If you are interested in this next pre-order run,
please let me know email me here and I'll include you!

I am grateful for all the years I have been able to create these pieces of my soul and am thrilled to share them with you.

The Story Hats themselves, as art pieces, will eventually be for sale, I will keep you posted...and I am now starting to create a couture line of my Story Hats for women!

I hope to hear from you!

As always...creating meaning to add beauty to your life.
Leslie

Insight from others:
This book is absolutely GORGEOUS....extraordinary photos and Leslie's writing is, as always, lovely, wise, and inspirational! I hope everyone is able to add one to YOUR collections!

Excellent book! Keep going through it. Thanks Leslie. Look forward to your next one!

This book is a gorgeous and an instant inspiring boost. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...